Category: Project Administration
Type: Full Time
Salary: S$2200 - S$3600 a month
Location: Central Singapore
- Oversees and co-ordinates the daily operations of a worksite to ensure a high level of performance and compliance with health and safety guidelines.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.